Large Sun Deck
Overlooks Orange Groves
Quality Patio Furniture
High Speed Internet Access
Sunnyside Villas Terms and Conditions
Every attempt has been made to use clear and concise language in
these terms and conditions, if any terminology has been used which
is not fully understood, please contact us for clarification before
you sign the booking form.
- Bookings are valid after:
a) The booking form has been completed and signed and received
by us and
b) The appropriate deposit has been paid and
c) The booking has been confirmed in writing by the us.
- The person, who signs the Booking Form certifies
that he or she is authorised to agree the Booking Terms and Conditions
on behalf of all persons included on the Booking Form, including
those substituted or added at a later date. The signatory must
be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 21
years or over. Bookings cannot be accepted from parties of young
people under 21 years of age.
- A deposit of $200 per week booked must accompany bookings,
which is non-refundable. The balance must be paid ten weeks prior
to the commencement of the holiday along with a Security Deposit
The Security Deposit will be returned to the Client 21 days after
completion of the holiday as long as no damage is reported by the
our Management Company.
- If the client wishes to cancel the booking he should advise
us immediately by telephone followed by written confirmation.
As the Home-owner we shall be entitled to retain all payments already
made (except the Security Deposit) and to recover, if not already
paid, the balance of the hiring charge as follows
30 - 60 days notice: 50% of the rental charge
Less than 30 days notice: 100% of the rental charge.
- In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond the Home-owner's control necessitate the cancellation of the rental arrangement, the Home-owner reserves the right to cancel any booking at any time and will only be liable to refund monies already paid by the Client. Furthermore, the Home-owner cannot guarantee that all the facilities described in their brochure will be available for rental.
- The Client agrees:
a) To pay the full cost of any breakages, losses or damage to
the property (the Home-owner's Management Company will be sole arbitrators on cause of damage or loss)
b) To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean tidy condition at the end of the holiday
c) To report any damage or loss immediately it is discovered to the Home-owner's Management Company in Florida
d) To permit the Home-owner or their Agents reasonable access to the property to carry out any maintenance if necessary
e) Not to sublet or share the property except with the persons nominated on the Booking Form
- No liability is accepted by the Home-owner for loss of main services
or failure of appliances, nor for the consequences of the actions
or omissions of persons who may control supply of mains service,
nor any actions taken in the vicinity of the property by any authority
over which there is no control by the Home-owner.
- The property is available after 4.00pm on the day of arrival
and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- The Home-owner does not accept any liability for injury, damage
or loss caused by any reason or any claim made as a result of this
booking and/or the subsequent holiday. The Client is responsible
for taking out an adequate insurance policy(ies) to cover all risks.
This waiver is also applicable to people visiting the property
as guests of the Client(s).
- The Home-owner does not accept any liability for injury,
damage or loss caused, or any such claim by third party as a consequence
of actions by the Client(s) and other people occupying the property
during the period of the let,
- The private swimming pool
is heated at an additional
fee of US$25
per day. Clients
may use the swimming pool at their own risk. They should always
observe the safety rules listed in the Information and Safety Book
held in the home.
- The clients agree not to smoke in the property and not to bring
along any pets.